23 May 2012

Marni for H&M...!!!


 Hello girlies!!! 
 Here we areeeee!!! I doooo keep my promises unless something is going wrong!! Anyway!!
Today I decided that I would love to share with you photos and my experience of the launching H&M did back in March for Marni collection!!
I received the invitation in late February...and on 5th of March I was there at Ermou street celebrating the fantastic new collection of H&M with Marni.
Djs ...music...celebrities.. fashion addicts like me and of course "THE COLLECTION"..!! I couldn't resist.. I wanted to buy everything...!! Unfo, It was a nightmare at the beginning cause if you are not prepared to "fight","grab" and run with what you liked it was a fact that you wouldn't go home with something new!! But either way the whole experience was worth it...!!
Anywayzzzz!! The party was organised very well .. and everything was more than perfect!!!
My sister and I had a great experience! Below you can see the photos of my purchases and at the end you can see a scarf and a notebook which was in the "Bag" that we get when we left the event!

Hope you will like everything!!
Though i wanted to buy even more clothes and accessories I do feel complete with what I bought!!

Stay tuned ...
Your comments are always welcome and your questions as well!!!

Lots of love
Katerina!! xoxo







 GIFTS:


2 comments:

  1. Σου εύχομαι καλη αρχή και σ'ευχαριστώ για την εγγραφή στο blog μου! Ελπίζω να τα λέμε και να ανταλλάσσουμε απόψεις!
    Φιλιά
    Μαρία
    http://inbeautywonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΓΕΙΆ ΣΟΥ! ΚΑΙ ΕΓΏ ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ! ΤΟ BLOG ΣΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΧΑΡΩ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΝΑ ΑΝΤΑΛΛΑΞΟΥΜΕ ΑΠΟΨΕΙΣ

    Φιλιά
    κατερίνα xxx

    http://pinkierosesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...